Monday, August 2, 2010

Need More Time!

photo courtesy of thisisbroken.com

I feel like I have posted my schedule before. Needless to say I really don't have enough time ...and really who does?!?! Now that I am committed to training for the half marathon, on top of my day job and two Etsy shops, I have to go to bed at a more decent hour so it won't be so hard to wake up and workout at 5 am (my only time to workout).

Part of the added problem is I have so many things I want to do with both shops and items to add, blog posts to write, facebook pages to update that my list keeps growing. I am one who needs instant gratification and once I have an idea I am very impatient and want to finish it up so I can get it in the shop or the blog. Well that does not work real well when I have limited time.

See I told myself I would go to bed by 10pm and then I extended it to 10:30 and what did I do at 10:23, I realized I need to do the blog post and it would only take a few minutes. Now it's 10:31 and I still have to potty and put a few things away...so I'm guessing I won't be to bed until 11 (that is better than my current 12 am routine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP