Friday, August 13, 2010

Festive Fridays: Cupcake Liners

I think I will try and include this as a new feature for Fridays, which will showcase fun party ideas...from crafts, to food or games etc.

This week I was just fooling around on the computer and came across these neat cupcake liner lights. This sparked my interest regarding what you can do with cupcake liners. ENJOY!!

Simple cupcake liner flower found on Intimate Weddings blog

Cards using cupcake liners found on Urban Comforts blog

Cupcake string lights found on Family Chic

Cupcake wreath found on Friday's Child blog

Cupcake liner tower found on Paper Crave

**Check out my new Facebook "feature". Each Friday I will post a fun fact about me. My way of sharing a little bit of myself with you :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP