Tuesday, August 17, 2010

With Envy Wednesday-Inspire Me

click on image for optimal viewing

Last month I was siting in a presentation at my job regarding a drug treatment facility that many of our clients go to. Part of the presentation was about the programs philosophy and rules of behavior. Part of their rules were around the women trying to just be better, honest and supportive people and not be guided by the drama. The rules were actually very applicable to normal everyday life and situations. My personal life has had its big ups and downs here late and I have really forced myself to think about whats truly important in my life and where I want to be in the future. I have been making changes and putting the focus into trying to just be a better person and focusing on my goals. In the process I have had to make hard decisions regarding people I do or don't want in my life and just what I want to put my energy into.



This week I am showcase some art prints that really inspire me and make me want to be better at everything. And bonus they are super cute too! Enjoy!



a) Small Voice Print by StephanieFizer


b) There is nothing that cannot happen by thebigharumph



c)This is Happiness by LoveSugar



d)She believed she could so she did Print by valentinadesign



e)Wonderful (yellow) by erinjaneshop



f)Fruitful Life by ParadaCreations


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP