Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monday Comes Too Fast

This weekend was productive. I am almost finished with updating the photos for GWES and I added some more party items to PWES!

Also had some fun time "relaxing" with the munchkin and hubby. I had Friday off so I spent most of the day cleaning and working on the shops. My hubby and I went out to lunch just the two of us. We haven't done that in almost a year. It was a nice low key lunch but it was nice to have some alone time.

I talk to my mom at least once of week if not more often since she lives 2000 miles away. She called the other day and it was soo funny because munchkin was begging to "talk" to her. She got on the phone and was pretty much carrying on a conversation. It was so cute, she seemed all grown up. I forget sometimes that she isn't even 2 yet. Side note I think I have figured out the "theme" for Munchkin's 2nd birthday party...more on that in a late post, but I'm excited to really start planning :)

Well back to the work week grind. I'm hoping it won't be too bad. I plan to finish up updating my shop pics and working on some party ideas for PWES.

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP