Sunday, August 22, 2010

No Sunday Supper

I am forgoing the Sunday Supper post today. Mainly because I'm not sure what I will be making or if I will be cooking dinner. We had planned to go the coast today but decided against it until we get some new tires for my car.

Plus I am finishing week 3 of y half marathon training and it ended with a 6 mile run. Well needless to say after not running consistently for 2 years and not running more than 3 miles at a time in 5 years my body is EXHAUSTED!! Also when I started training I made the decision to stop drinking soda and eating fast food. These are things I rarely did before I got pregnant but went a little crazy with after I had the Munchkin. I am proud of myself for running the whole way and making pretty good time considering the above. But really all I want this Sunday is...

Yes I want it that size!


I would eat every last fry.

Now I can actually have this tonight before bed and I will!

HAPPY RELAXING SUNDAY!!

photo credit:
#1, #2, #3



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP