Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CUSTOMIZATION!


You all know that all the items in my shop can be personalized or customized in some way, shape or form. I decided on this instead of only allowing one option or just having certain colorways because I have pretty specific taste. I am always that person who is wanting to buy something but never seems to find it in just the right color. I was also always the kid that couldn't find my name on the personalized key chain or mug rack at stores.

Some days I think it would be easier to limit the amount of customization I allow because it's a lot of work making changes and getting proofs just right. But then part of my excitement when I put together orders is seeing the color combos people come up with. I think color says a lot about a person and their personality so it's interesting to me and makes the process more fun!


HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP