Monday, August 16, 2010

Halloween Has Arrived!!

Ok so in real life Halloween is still 2 months away but in retail/shop land its almost here. I created a frightfully cute Halloween party set for Parties With Envy Studios. The set includes a customizable invitation, party circles and rectangle tags.

I love Halloween, its my second favorite holiday next to Christmas! I have started brainstorming Munchkin's Halloween costume. Last year she was an NFL ref...a super cute one (especially when she would yell TOUCH DOWN!)

I plan on making my Halloween illustrations available at Green With Envy Studios as well. They would look equally good on bookplates or notecard sets.

Can be found here

Can be found here

Can be found here

I actually had a lot of fun getting items for this set. I took a trip to Party Depot and since they hadn't started setting up for Halloween, those items were still marked WAY down. I didn't have to get much as my mother-in-law had several cute Halloween items that I borrowed :) My favorite is the spider web I used for the invite. She got it along with some Harry Potter book set. It was perfect. I also LOVE the Halloween stir straws. They were way less than a dollar and I plan on using them for Halloween since there was more than enough in the package.

Well I'm writing this blog late and I still have to do a few more things for the shops before bedtime.

BYE BYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP