Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yes I'm Crazy

So the 5:00 am runs are not working out as planned...the story of my life really. I have a lot on my plate currently (self-inflicted craziness for the most part) and I normally don't get to bed until 11pm and I generally have to make myself go to bed. So waking up at 5 am to run is not appealing. Unfortunately I work outside the home full time, too far from home to come home and run and I have about 20 minutes between the time I get home and my hubs and kiddo get home (if I actually get to leave work on time). I have tried to workout after the Munchkin goes to bed but normally I'm trying to do other things then...like cleaning or working. So I'm not really sure what I'm going to do but I have 2 weeks to figure it out because the nut job that I am decided I was going to do...


Run Like Hell is a costume/Halloween themed Half Marathon. It looks like soooo much fun!!! I participated in 2 marathons when I was in college and had the time to train. I don't have the desire to ever do another marathon but I have been wanting to participate in a half-marathon for awhile. It just the right distance for me and I miss running!! Now I know you're thinking how are you going to manage training if you don't have the time? Hmmm good question...I really have no idea but I'm going to have to figure something out and I have two weeks to do it because thats when the training program starts. Yes I'm CRAZY!

Oh and stay tuned for Monday I have an announcement both crazy and exciting :)

HAPPY SUNDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP