Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Monday

It was a long, busy weekend. I had way too many things on my list and I had to come to grips with not being able to accomplish all of it and keep my sanity.
I am definitely one for instant gratification, so being patient and realizing there are only so many hours in the day is not easy for me.

But I did accomplish a few things for both shops:
-I re-shot several of my photos for Parties With Envy Studios
-Revamp/Reshot several folded notecards from Green With Envy Studios
-I also photographed and listed a few new items for GWES (check of the shop they are the 3 feature items!).

I still have a long way to go updating photos for GWES and also getting more party items into PWES but I'm sure once is "done" I will be happier.
I'm going to go back to listing New items and Upcoming items on the sidebar. I took it down a bit ago because I wasn't updating it but I think it's nice for you guys to see whats brewing or whats new in case you missed the post.

That being said here are the newest additions to GWES!

"Faded" 8x10 print found here.

Big Circle Bookplates found here.
Monogram Bookplates found here.

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP