Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF!

Ahhh Friday! This week has been dragging, so I'm super excited that it's Friday! Now I just have to make it through the work day :/


So over the next few weeks I am going to be revamping Green With Envy Studios. I feel like I haven't added anything new in awhile and I haven't really updated photos either. So I will be doing lots of reshoots and taking down some items and patterns that need tweeking. The shop will remain open through the process.

And not surprisingly I am not satisfied with my images for Parties With Envy Studios. So I will be tweeking those this weekend and new images will be up Monday as well as some new items. So even though we're heading into the weekend it seems like when one job ends the next one begins (at least I have a lot more fun with this job!)

Now I leave you with a link to these FABULOUS, totally drool worthy workspaces featured on Oh My! Handmade Goodness yesterday!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP