Friday, July 30, 2010

Life of the Party!

I have a confession to make, part of the reason I really like designing party items is the hope of seeing how others use them.

I love looking at customer photos from other people's sites and I have to admit I'm a bit envious. So I can't wait for the possibility of seeing my Parties With Envy customers photos.

I had my very first customer today, thanks Jennafer! I hope your daughters party is GREAT!!!

I currently offer Printable Party Circles (both 2 inch and 4 inch) are included. They make great cupcake/cake toppers, favor takes, water bottles, centerpieces, signs etc. I also offer Printable Party Invites with Thank You notes.

Right not I have fully customizable items where you choose, theme (illustration), color scheme and pattern, if desired. That way you get EXACTLY what you want.

I will be adding some parties items that are more "theme specific", but still personalizable. Up next "Farm Friends" Party Invite and Party Circles. It is an updated version of the Farm Friends Flat Note Cards I was offering at Green With Envy Studios. They are currently unavailable as I am updating them.

Here are some of the items from PWES, since I never shared them earlier.





Have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP