Monday, April 12, 2010

Say Hello To My Little Friends...

I have been busy this weekend with the beauties below...I'm really excited about spring and summer. My munchkin loves animals and has no fear (I think she thinks all animals are like our very passive cat). I can't wait to take her to the zoo now that she is a bit older (we went when she was a baby but she was more interested in the other kids).

I love how these notecards turned out and I hope everyone else loves them too :) As you can see I added a few new friends to my illustration choices. They helped complete my "Friends" collection. I think they turned out super cute!


"Garden Friends" set can be found here.

"Water Friends" set can be found here.

"Jungle Friends" set can be found here.

"Farm Friends" set can be found here.

ENJOY YOUR YOUR DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP