Monday, April 19, 2010

Express Your Self!

I have been on the fence about some of the pattern choices for my stationery. I came up with some new patterns. I am at the point where I am having consistent sales so I haven't "retired" anything. I hope that the right customer will come along and buy whatever has been sitting around in my shop. So I have a hard time figuring out whether to switch out the patterns I'm on the fence about or just add the news that I came up with. This is where you guys (the 2 people that read this blog) come in. I need to know whether I should just add the new patterns to my options, or replace some options.

Please express your opinion by voting on to your right. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP