Monday, April 26, 2010

Mondays Around the Shop

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! My munchkin turned 18 months...so close to two it's crazy. It so funny she watches me working on items for the shop and aside from coordination issues she pretty much understands what each tool does or at least how to use the tools. She loves to mimic mommy.

I managed to add the new patterns to the shop. I still have to update a few items but I like how the new patterns turned out.

can be found here

can be found here

can be found here

As I was working on some other things, I ended making these fun little guys.


can be found here

can be found here

They came together rather quickly and I love how they turned out. I am working on a little something to add to them to make them really pop. Hopefully I will at least have the samples finished by the end of the week so I can update the pics.

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP