Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crickets Chirping...

Sorry it's been quiet around here. I have been busy filling orders and with my day job. Also I have sorta drawn a blank with regards to this blog.

I want it to be fun, creative, informative and useful. But I am not really sure how to get that across. Sometimes I think I have a neat post and then when I got to write it I lose focus and it ends up not being what I want. Plus my body had been tired too and sometimes the thought of bloggy seems like a chore. I started blogging when I became preggo with my munchkin almost three years ago. I had never really read blogs or anything but when I started a whole new world was opened to me.

I never had a shortage of energy to blog when it came to blogging about my life. But since munchkin landed and I've been back to work my personal blog has pretty much became random picture updates and such, because its too hard with everything else to get to do that (especially since my fam read it for the pictures and most of them are on my facebook page so they see the pics anyway).

I have seen some people abandon their blogs for facebook fan pages. I can see the appeal of that because its a quicker way of getting your point across. I have been mulling over that but I am not sure if I want to do that. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP