Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sign, Sealed, Delivered...

Since I opened my shop I have changed up my packaging a lot...basically every order that went out had a different packaging because I wasn't really sure what I wanted. Pretty much every thing in my shop goes into a cello bag. The problem I had was the labeling of the products. I just wasn't satisfied ever.

Then came this article on one of my favorite blogs Oh My! Handmade Goodness. It was totally inspiring. I thought about the suggests from other shop owners and I finally came up with a way to package my items that I feel is simple but cute and reflects me.





Each item is packaged in some type of cello bag with a simple adhesive label indicating what the product is. Then the items are wrapped in yummy green tissue paper and tied with a green ribbon. I placed a tag with my shop info on it which is attached to the green ribbon. I also tuck a nice handwritten note on top of the package (and I slip the packing slip underneath the note).

I am so please with how it looks and I hope my customers enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP