Wednesday, April 21, 2010

With Envy Wednesday

*click on image for optimal viewing

Today is my hubby's bday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON!!! My hubby loves his guns, alcohol, video games and anything pickled. So in honor of him here are some fun items I think my hubs would love!

a) Packman Cufflinks by dedalo
b) Shot Glass by ofminedesign (combines two of his favs!)
c) Homemade Garlic Dill Halves by Thymesquare
d) Pro Gun Liberty T-shirt by Prime9tees (ordered for my hubs..can't wait to get it!)

In addition to the gun t-shirt I also got him this...

International Spice Blends Kit by cookoutsidethebox

He is a very good cook and finds random recipes to make...he cooks more now so I thought it would be fun to have some different spice blends.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP