Sunday, July 11, 2010

5:00 am

photo by greenwithenvystudios

For the first time in almost two year I was up at 5:00 Am. Ok I've been up at 5:00 am many many times in the past two years but this is the first time it wasn't because of a crying child, or me being too stressed to sleep or because I had to get up early for work. This morning I was up at 5:00 am to RUN. When I was in college up until I had Munchkin I regularly woke up at 5:00 am sometimes earlier to run. It was my time to think about things, get exercise and just enjoy the outdoors. I have been wanting to get back to it but its been hard to say the least.

When we moved I decided I was going to force myself to get back to the 5:00 am runs because I really need some ME time and I really need to get back into shape! Saturday night I was dreading the 5:00 am mandate I had given myself. We stayed out late at my in-laws and Munchkin fought sleep for soooo long. But I got up anyway. I only ran for a little over 30 minutes but it was sooo nice. Minimal cars out that early, I got to explore our neighborhood, got some exercise and the all important ME time.

I'm going to be crazy sore tomorrow but that will fade and I will hopefully be much happier for it.

photo by greenwithenvystudios

HAPPY SUNDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP