Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Has Arrived-Deja Vu!

Halloween has arrived in my shop!! Well you may remember that Halloween already arrived a month ago for the soon-to-be closed Parties With Envy. So I revamped the invitation and party circles that I listed there with a new size and more colors. The previous invite was a little drab. I love how they look now!

found here


found here

Plus I added some Halloween illustrations to my Big Circle Note cards and now have Halloween Big Circle Note cards. I am going to be adding the Halloween illustrations to my kids' items. So now until the beginning of November you can add a little spooktacular touch to your paper goods!!

found here

Stay tuned tomorrow for a fun announcement!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP