Wednesday, September 15, 2010

With Envy Wednesday-Reusable

click image for optimal viewing

I realize as I type this that I'm totally late to the party but better late than never. Since we moved we have been doing a bunch of recycling which Munchkin loves. She likes to put the items in their proper tub and is very proud of herself when she does it. Ever since they came out with the reusable shopping bags I have considered buying some but I just never have. I did end up getting one from Target last holiday season because they were giving them out for free one day. But lately as I fold up the plastic shopping bags that we have an over abundance of I keep thinking I'm just going to go get some shopping bags but I always forget by the time I'm done doing my grocery shopping.

Well not this time...I actually remembered! (and if you know me in real life you know I'm not the best at remembering things). It was ridiculous how excited I was to have the reusable bags, it was like I got a new pair of shoes or something (it really is the small things). So now I just have to remember to take them with me when I got grocery shopping :)

Ok all that to say that this week I am featuring some neat recycled/reusable bags from some fabulous Etsians. ENJOY and make sure to visit their shops and look around...maybe even purchase a thing or two ;)

a) Reusable Snack Bag by UldeYrth
b) Personalized Family Market Tote by thecraftpantry
c) Screen Printed Reusuable Produce Bags by ohlittlerabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP