Monday, September 20, 2010

I Can't Think of a Title

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was fairly productive. I had Friday "off" (mandatory furlough day for most state employees). I look at it as a vacation and try to ignore that I don't get paid for it.

I spent half the day cleaning and the other half curled up on the couch looking at tutorials
for making felt food...my new obsession. I decided to make the Munchkin some felt food as part of her birthday present. The hubs is going to make her a play kitchen out of old cabinets his mother has. I am so excited I can barely stand it!!

I managed to transfer a few items over from PWES. I would have transferred them all fairly quickly but I trying to figure out how incorporate them into GWES the best. So currently I am offering printed and printable invitations. I am also offering printable party circles to coordinate. I'm hoping to have it all worked out this week.



I am in the process of getting items ready for the holiday season. I am wanting to have all the items up by the beginning of October. I am starting with these little cuties....


found here
Monthly Onesie Stickers, the perfect gift for new mommies and mommies-to-be. Just peel and stick to a onesie and take pictures each month. Its a great way to capture baby's growth over the first year. I am offering them with my illustrations and also another option featuring my patterns.



Now I just have to get preggo again so I can use them too :)



We also managed to decide on the Munchkin's Halloween costume. This year she is going to be a Boxer/Prize Fighter. I can't wait to get it all together. She is going to be soo cute. I'm not going to tell her what a boxer is because then she will be hitting people all over the place.



Here she is the last two years for Halloween...


She was only 6 days old so we settled on a big pumpkin big and her Nani got her glow-in-the-dark socks.


Last year she was an NFL ref, complete with a penalty flag. She learned touchdown too. She was so precious!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!
Note: Within like 2 hours of listing my new monthly onesie stickers, a customer purchased them. that's the fast sale I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP