Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You're Invited...

I'm trying to stay focused and get things done on my list for Munchkins birthday party. I am almost done with her invite (I will share once they are completed and mailed out). I found these neat ways to send out the invites. The only problem with the first two is that most of the invites will be going to family 2000 miles away so I'm not sure if I can pull those off but I think they are great ideas!

Balloon Invites found on Inchmark blog



Little Party: Helium Balloon Invitations found on Little Lovely blog
Circus party invitations found on Armelle the blog


I will keep you up to date with the party progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP