Wednesday, May 26, 2010

With Envy Wednesday



I just joined a team that seems made for me...Crafting In Color Etsy Team. I LOVE color (bet you couldn't tell from my shop...). Here are some super talented artist from the team. Check them out and check out our blog!

Sidenote...it's a good thing I have some form of self control because if I didn't I would be in the poor house because I just want to by everything I see on Etsy!

a)Color Stack Flower Necklace by leslee6
b) Beautiful Things print by bethnadler
c) Days of the Week Journal Scrapbook Set by superflymollie
d) Lip Balm 3 pack by KBShimmer
e) Hobo in Jane's Hothouse Garden Tree of Life Orange by AllyBu
f) colorful striped tabletop picture frame by visibility

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP