Saturday, May 15, 2010

I WON!!!

I'm a little late with this post...

Bridgett over at Perideau Designs created/hosted a fun blog roll scavenger hunt so her readers could get to know her blog friends. She posted clues daily and us readers had to figure out which blog and blog post she was referring to. I won clue #5 which introduced me to Lesley and Smidgebox. Lesley creates/sews fun items like tote bags, fabric buckets and fabric blocks.

And the best part is I won a super cute tote bag from her shop!!! I was on vacation when it arrived but it was a pleasant surprise to see it when I got home!




I absolutely LOVE it and I took it with me to work the very next day after vaca and got tons of compliments on it. I will definitely be shopping at Smidgebox in the future!
Thanks Bridget for having the fun scavenger hunt and thank you Lesley for the cool prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP