Wednesday, December 9, 2009

With Envy Wednesday

I have been really busy with all aspects of my life the last few days and needless to say I'M EXHAUSTED. One of the projects I have been working on are bookplates for my friend Sonya. We are throwing her a work baby shower tomorrow. She is having a girl and she loves the color pink. My mom is making her a pink giraffe afghan and alot of the presents I bought had pink giraffes on them. So I made book plates with pink giraffes. Today I went to by a bunch of stuff and my cart was full of hot pink items. So in honor of hot pink here are some super cute hot pink items from talented Etsy artists.




Recycled felt applique pillow by alexandraferguson $45

not so secret garden ring by cookoorikoo $15




Chloe Collection Lined in Ink Silk by FIAZCO $70 (i love this shop so many cute purses)


Vital Bicycle - women's tshirt by vital $18 ....which matches the bicycle paper goods in my shop (well except my bikes are horizontal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP