Wednesday, December 2, 2009

With Envy Wednesday

A new feature (well everything is new because this blog is new but whatever), called With Envy Wednesday where I plan on showcasing items from shops I like and eventually I would like to feature an artist of shop. Tomorrow is the Civil War game between U of Oregon Ducks and Oregon State Beavers. Its a HUGE game because both teams are in the running for trip to the Rose Bowl. I did not grow up in Oregon so I really only a Ducks fan because green is part of their colors and my hubby is a Ducks fan.

So in honor of the Civil War game here are some neat collegiate based items from my families favorite schools.


1)For My Hubby-University of Oregon-Ducks

Upcycled Coffee Sleeve w/Pocket by MommaBearCrafts $5

2)For My Dad-University of Missouri-Tigers (GO MIZZOU!!!)


Mizzou Frame by Lettersbylandmark $90

3)For My Sister-Duke University-Blue Devils

Dammit Doll by Pghpatchworkgal (so funny, my sister would probably want a UNC on though) $8.50

4)For My Husbands Father- Oregon State-Beavers

Oregon State Beavers Tote by laurabeachcreations $15

5)For My Husbands Step-Father-University of Wisconsin-Badgers


Upcycled Glass Tendant Necklace by rcbowan1 $6
HAPPY WEDNESDAY AND STAY TUNED FOR NEW ITEMS IN THE SHOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP