Thursday, December 24, 2009

Handpint Xmas Presents

Today began the Xmas fun. We tend to spending Xmas eve with my hubby's mother, then Xmas with his dad (my fam live in another state so I wont see them until mid-Jan)
Anyway this morning before making Xmas cookies and heading over to my in-laws we stopped by my daughter's school to drop off presents for her teachers.

I thought I would share the pics before I never knew there were so many things you could create with a kiddo's hand-print. I only did a turkey when I was a kid.


In searching for fun ideas I came across lots of fun ones that are not Xmas related like a sun or giraffe.

My daughter is young and hard to keep focused so I wasn't able to do the painted hand-print which would have been faster but a lot of focus for a 1 year old, so I traced one hand as a template and traced that over and over again to get the rest of them....it took a LONG time but I love how they turned out.
Its a fun way to get the kids involved and really economical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP