Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ramblings...

I've been very neglectful of this blog. Its been busy all around for me with my day job, the shop and the holiday season. I am working on new designs and putting a lot of focus on figuring out the best ways to promote my shop. I'm hoping to have some images of new items this weekend when I get a chance to do a photoshoot.

I also think I am going to set a schedule for mailing out packages. I realized that trying to get orders done during the week is pretty hard. Not to mention I was sick last week so that slowed me down big time. Right now I get up at 4:30 am (hit or miss lately because I've been super exhausted) and work on shop stuff/new designs by 6 am I need to be out of bed and getting myself and my munchkin ready for work/daycare. I'm gone from my house until 5:30 on a good day and general I can check my email a couple of time during the day but thats hit or miss. Then I try to be a mommy until 8:30/9ish and then its shop time until 11 pm. I am hoping once I am getting consistent sales I can prioritize my time better and find a good balance (yes if you didn't notice my hubby gets very neglected...but he is pretty understanding since he knows how much this means to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP