Saturday, December 5, 2009

Busy Bee

I've been very busy this weekend in and out of the shop. This weekend we are decorating for Christmas and I have to get our Christmas card done and mailed. I also am working on shop orders and stuff for my friend's baby shower. I have also been working on re-shooting items per the suggestion of some Etsy members (I requested some feedback).


I have also been working new stationery for the shop. I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE!!!! I had a lot of fun designing these illustrations and Wade helped with some design idea that I am still working on.

I listed these in my shop








Stop by the shop to see more options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP