Monday, December 21, 2009

Who Doesn't Love New Stuff

I have listed several new items in the shop and I continue to be in love with each and every new item.
Here is my new favorite...I have fun creating it and the pictures turned out great (in my opinion).


I am still working on new items so check back often.

I am currently working on how best to market the shop. I tend to be a shy person when it comes to things like this so the idea of contact people to showcase my items or giving business cards to businesses is a big step but I know I need to step it up and put the shop out there.

I plan on submitting my shop to some blogs and maybe doing some give aways...so much in the works.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP