Monday, January 3, 2011

{NEW KID ON THE BLOCK} Valentine's Day

It's funny I totally hate going into stores around Christmas and see them setting up for Valentine's Day. Yet this year that was me...working on Valentine's day items while still finishing up my Christmas shopping :)
To say I am happy with these items is an understatement. I really love how they look photographed too.


I decided to incorporate more than just the usual pinks and reds. I wanted something more gender neutral (although its still pretty girly but if you used more green or blue accessories/decor it will make it more neutral).


Seriously how cute are the mini candy bar wraps and Hershey kiss stickers. These are my favorite part of the collection...I think I'm actually a little obsession with them :) They just make me smile.

The 2" Party circles are so versatile. They can be used as cupcake toppers, napkin rings, favor tags, drink tags, and decor like above (my daughter thought I was hanging ornaments).


Speaking of my daughter...she loves to "help" me when I'm photographing items for the shop. This time I thought it would be neat to try and photograph her with some of the items. Wow was it difficult but she cracked me up the whole time. She really didn't cooperate at all...I did manage to use one of the photos though....
I managed to also photograph and list my Mini Folded Valentine's Day Cards (loving these!!)
Currently my Valentine's Day Printable Party Set is 50% OFF!!! Get them while they're HOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP