Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Treat For You!

Ok I admit it I'm a little obsessed with candy wraps and stickers right now. I never made them until I created my two Christmas printable parties. Ever since then I just can't stop. They are just so darn cute (I think the hubs get sick of me giggling to myself about how cute they are). And even better they are a SUPER easy way to add a special touch to party treats.


So since I can't seem to stop myself I created a cute set of Valentine's Day PRINTABLE mini candy bar wraps...oh did I mention that F-R-E-E!!!


FREE Valentine's Day Mini Candy Bar Wraps by Green With Envy Studios

14 mini candy bar wraps measuring 1.5"x2.5"

My treat to you!! Stay tuned for some new additions to the shop and a cute way I'm making V-day fun for my kiddo.


HAPPY THURSDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP