Wednesday, October 13, 2010

With Envy Wednesday-Pumpkin

Sorry again for the smooshed formatting...I really don't know why it does that or how to fix it....ANNOYED!
click on image for optimal viewing

Now that fall has arrived I am definitely feeling the warm, coziness of this season. It all started with the addition of Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino at the Circle K on the way to work. I was in love after the first sip. Then I remembered that there are pumpkin doughnuts at the pumpkin patch we took Munchkin to last year. It just got me all excited for fall and the holidays come up. So this week I am featuring pumpkin themed items from some talented Etsians!

a)My New Pumpkin Mask (Fine art, giclee print) by AugustEve

b)Pumpkin Spice Cake Truffles by lollidreams

c)Halloween Girl Felt Booties Mary Jane Style by sunflowerexpress (seriously how freakin cute are these!)

d)Chunky Grande Cocoon and Hat Set in Pumpkin by illbeyarned

e)Horseshoe Pumpkin Handmade by myyorkiehannah (some really things made out of horseshoes at this shop!!)

f)Orange Pumpkin Earrings by pinkingedgedesigns

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP