Thursday, October 28, 2010

With Envy Wednesday-Happy Halloween!


I know, I know its Thursday not Wednesday! But I was sick the past two days and I had this all ready but I didn't set it up to auto-post. So I'm doing it today. Halloween is Sunday so I thought I would show you some fun inspiration for a fun party! Munchkin's birthday is 6 days before Halloween so I know somewhere down the line we will end up having a Halloween themed birthday party too :) I'm sure a lot of these items are seasonal so check them out and also the rest of the items in these talented Etsian's shops...you will be amazed and inspired and maybe make a purchase or two!

c) Lil Lady Boutique Lil Miss Kitty Baby Tutu Costume by lilladyboutique (sold but check out the other neat items in her shop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP