Sunday, November 14, 2010

Change Is In The Air

Sorry for the lack of activity...it kind of plays into what I'm posting about today. So there will be some upcoming changes to Green With Envy Studios. I have struggled for the last year to balance GWES, my day job and my family. But I really don't do a good job. I put a lot into GWES, a lot of times at the expense of my family and that is not fair. I sometimes feel like I haven't really seen the return on my investment yet and that makes it even harder. I really want to continue creating items for my customers but I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to do so without sacrificing as much of my time but still offering a good product.


I have brainstormed several ideas and I'm still not sure what I will end up doing but stay tuned for some big changes. I'm going to wait and see how the holiday seasons looks before I start making changes. But I'm thinking I will close the shop after my Dec. 12th shipping deadline and do some revamping and re-open in whatever capacity I can after that.

Thanks guys. I will try and post some but probably not a lot until I figure out what I'm doing. Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP