Saturday, November 6, 2010

Season's Greetings-2010 Holiday Collection

Oh the holiday season is here. Time to start shopping, preparing for the annual holiday photo, sending out Holiday cards and preparing for the 20 million pounds you'll gain from the yummy food (hmmm maybe that last one is just me).


I picked a few of the note card sets in the shop that I liked and paired them with my new Holiday illustrations.

2010 Holiday Collection by Green With Envy Studios

Holiday Dash Flat Note Card Set


Holiday Stacked Flat Note Card Set


Holiday Big Circle Folded Note Card Set


Holiday Silhouette Folded Note Card Set




I also created some 2.5"x2.5" square gift tags to coordinate with the holiday card designs. I liked how they turned out. I am thinking about offering them with my regular illustrations.


Holiday Dash Gift Tags




I did not create any holiday specific items for my Pattern line. I considered it but the reality is you already choose the color scheme and personalization for those note cards and gift tags so you can easily make them into a holiday theme.

This is my first real holiday season. I opened my shop right before Thanksgiving and I didn't offer any holiday related items then. So we will see how this year goes!

I will be including the new holiday illustrations to all the items in my shop in case you want to add a little holiday flare to bookplates or maybe a print.
So since I'm in the holiday spirit I will be offering 20% off your purchase of any item in my 2010 Holiday Collection or any item you order using my Holiday illustrations. Offer ends Novemeber 15, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP