Friday, November 5, 2010

Freebie Friday :)

I will be debuting my 2010 Holiday Collection on Monday 11/8! I am very excited and I hope you are too!!

In the meantime, it's time for FREE Printable...YIPPEE!!!

With the holidays coming up I vowed to be more organized with my shopping and since I have to send a lot of my gifts 2000 miles away I need to make sure I get everything shipped out on time too.

I created this wonderful organizer to help us all get our shopping done and keep track of ideas and requests. There is room to include the recipient's name, budget range, gift possibilities any special notes about the recipient or gift and where you are in the gift buy/giving process.



This organizer can be used for any time you need to give gifts!

Simply click below to download the the file (there is no sign-in/sign-up required to download this file)

For Personal Use ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP