Sunday, December 19, 2010

Look Who Is Back...

Wow it’s been 9 million years since I last blogged J Not sure anyone is out there…heck I wasn’t sure anyone really read this when I was blogging a lot. Well for those that may still be checking this I felt I should start up the blogging again but make some changes.

So I stopped blogging for a few reasons….but in all honesty I wasn’t liking it. I originally entered the blog world when I was preggo with my daughter. I created a blog to chronical my pregnancy and life after I gave birth. I soon became obsessed with blogs and loved reading about other women who were preggo or new mothers. When I started down this business road I became obsessed with reading other business owners blogs. I was interested in seeing how other people were managing their businesses. But soon it became too hectic and I stopped reading the family blogs. I abandoned my personal blog because I didn’t have time to do two blogs. But I have found it hard to find a rhythm with this blog and I don’t really like to blog anymore, I feel like it’s a choir. Part of the problem is figuring out what to blog about. I felt like I should be blogging about my business of course but then other blogs have all these crafty tutorials and giveaways and features and so on and so on.

I found myself trying to cram that stuff in but the reality is I don’t have time to read the blogs I used to let alone come up with crafty tutorials (or do much crafting). Plus it just wasn't true to whats really going on in my world.


So as this wonderful poster by John W. Golden says...I'm going to be myself.

I'm going to blog about my business of course but I'm going to blog about stuff that interests me and maybe some personal life sprinkled in.

Ok with that being said I will blog some more tomorrow about whats in the works for the shop for the New Year. Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP