Tuesday, January 12, 2010

With Envy Wednesday

I was born and raised in Saint Louis, MO. I lived in MO for 24 years and now that I have lived in Oregon for 4 years and I've had my munchkin I miss Saint Louis, especially being close to my fam. So I am super excited to be spending the next 5 days with my family, they miss the munchkin so much (she is the first grandchild for everyone) they are going to spoil her rotten :) It would only be fitting that I feature items from some Show-Me-Staters!


Pleated Tote by LittleBoPeepChic

Picasso's Garden - Original Watercolor painting by HammelmanArt


Walking in a Winter Wonderland- Freshwater Pearl Earrings by maggiebasile

Building Block Soaps - Lego Style Soap Set by aBreathofFrenchair

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP