Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Other Obsession

I'm taking a departure from shop talk, to talk about my minor obsession (ok it would be considered a major obsession if I wasn't such a penny pincher and would allow myself to buy buy buy). I absolutely love Fiestware...I have been in love with it for a number of years and longed to have a home so that I could buy them. I love color (if you've been to my house or my shop that would be very clear), so Fiestware just suits me. I am not the kind of person who gets a set of one color I have to instead get one of each color. I stopped buy them a year or so ago because we had no room in our kitchen for more stuff until this Christmas when I realized I needed serving dishes.

I was pleasantly surprised when opened one of the packages to find a pasta bowl in the most fabulous color of green. It turned out to be the new color Lemongrass.


Since getting them it has re-awaken my need for Fiestaware. Too bad we are trying to do better with budgeting and saving money. I guess I will have to wait until my bday to ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP