Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Funktown Population...Me

So since I have been back from vacation I have been in a funk...well since I left for vacation. Most of the funk is life/day job stuff that has kind of distracted me from this job. Some of the funk is just trying to figure out to make this job work better. Plus I have been exhausted so I haven't really had the energy to do anything. The only time I have to focus on this business is after the munchkin goes to bed or on the weekends (if I'm lucky). I just need to figure out a plan of maximizing the time of have. I also really love the things I create but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that I am not getting the traffic I had hoped for. I know that is my fault in a lot of ways and just the nature of the game. I am still very optimistic and focused on trying to make it all work.

I am hoping this funk passes soon and in the meantime I am going to try and push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP