Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cleaning Out My Closet...


Or better yet...Cleaning Out My Computer. Since starting Green With Envy Studios I have amassed a crap load of files including pictures for the shop, the actual files for the paper goods and other business related things. They are all under a certain folder in my computer and I even started to separate things out into sub folders when I first started but since then I have changed designs and continued to make new things that I have not gone back to clean and reorganize. Since the wonderful sunshine of Friday and Saturday has left me and replaced itself with overcast sky and impending rain, I am spending today/tonight "Computer Spring Cleaning".
Now if I could just get enough motivation to start on my house...mainly our office (which if I could get it cleared out and organized would make a great studios for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP