Monday, March 8, 2010

Introducing....


I added this new little guy to my image choices. I had a customer request a horse image (thanks Amy!). I wasn't happy with my first few attempts but I ended pretty happy with the final product. I think he looks cute and fits in nicely with the others.

I did realize that its harder to create something for someone else versus just doing what I like and having other's like it too.

I have several other images I created for my Alphabet Prints that I pulled from the shop (I still haven't figured out how to make them work to my liking). I plan on going through those images and see if there are any I want to add to the group. For now they will just be there when I figure out how to resurrect my prints or if someone happens to request one of those images.

I'm going to work on a few new images to add as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP