Monday, June 28, 2010

One Year Older...


Today is my birthday...I am 29 today. In the past I never understood why some people didn't like birthdays or got all weird out about turning certain ages. I used to love birthdays, especially my own. But now as I get close to 30 I am really having a hard time with it. I am to the point where I refuse to turn 30...next year I will be 29 (+1). But I will enjoy this day anyway because its my excuse to eat and drink what I want and not worry about it until tomorrow.
On the shop front...I promise by next week I plan to be back to regular blogging. We still aren't fully unpacked and organized so it's been pretty stressful over here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP