Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Back with a Gift

I'm back! We moved this weekend and we still have a lot to do so bare with me. First things first...July 4th is right around the corner. So I decided to offer a fun little freebie...MY FIRST!!!

Click on the link to the right to download some fun July 4th printables. They can be used for cupcake toppers, favor tags, party decor etc. ENJOY!!

Also I added some new items to the shop. I have been wanting to do some printable party items for a while but just haven't gotten around to getting everything together. I managed to get one of my parties I already offer ready to order as a printable.

I also added this cute print to the shop (can be personalized too!).

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP