Monday, November 23, 2009

My 1st Sale!

I got my first stationery sale today!!! I am so excited and nervous too. Its one of those things that after I posted some of my items I wondered if anyone would like them. I think I have great, fun taste but who knows if I'm totally off base from the norm. So I'm happy that someone likes my stuff. It makes me nervous and I really hope they like the finishes product. Now to get it all printed and shipped.

I am thinking about participating in Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on Etsy. I am still trying to figure out what I want my sale to be. I hoping to post several more items to my shop by Friday so I have more to offer people. I will post on Weds what my sale will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP