Wednesday, April 14, 2010

With Envy Wednesday


I am switching it up this week. I have been trying to get Mother's day gifts in order (1 mom and 2 mother-in-laws). Which got me to thinking about what I want for Mother's day. I either have one specific thing I want or I have no idea what I want for most gift-giving holidays. I also tend to me a person who doesn't necessarily want a tangible gift but more like a service. This Mother's day I told my hubby that I wanted our office cleared out and then organized with my stationery items. That way I will have a real studio to work in. But I also told him if he didn't want to do that (our office is the place where every random piece of paper, craft, and item goes to die) he could get me anything from one of these places. We'll see come Mother's day what I get :)






AtelierBB pottery I love the vibrant colors and lacy texture. I already showed them to my hubby while batting my eyelashes and pouting :)







Kinies handbags. These purses are so much fun...love the big bows and the ruffles!











Esoterica Bazaar jewelry. I am in love with the items and the photos!







Out of Line clothing. I really love the simplicity of the clothing and they look so comfy! They would fit nicely into my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP