Friday, April 23, 2010

FOOD!!!

I blame one of my friends and my mother-in-law #1 for my current cravings.

If you need two yummy, filling and relatively easy recipes to whip up this weekend or really any night try these!

LOCO MOCO



It's an easy dish super popular in Hawaii (learned about it from one of my friends who is from Hawaii)...it's just rice, a ground beef patty (I use ground turkey), fried egg (usually over easy but I do over hard because I don't like runny eggs) and brown gravy. DONE!!!

SOUTHWEST CHICKEN COBB SALAD


A little time consuming as far as cutting up everything (plus I don't use the pre-cooked chicken, instead i just take some chicken breasts, coat with some Fiesta Ranch powder and bake till done), but still really easy and filling. My hubby's mother made Cobb salad as part of his birthday dinner. I hadn't had it in a long time and it just makes me want to make this weekend!

HAPPY FRIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP