Monday, January 10, 2011

New Comers Welcome!

I still working on being more consistent with my blog. Good thing is I have totally wanted to blog I just haven't had time since I have been filling orders and working on new items. I have a VERY long list of things I need to get done but I'm trying to be patient and do what I can each day. But I thought I would introduce you to a couple of new illustrations I have done. I am still working on a few more but I have had these for a couple of months and I haven't update yet....and still haven't updated my shop listings to include these (I'm working on it).

I made these little construction themed illustrations by request and just think they turned out sooo cute!


I made this little rocket for my Valentine's Day-Illustrations Mini Folded Cards.


I love all my illustrations but I get nervous to create new ones because I'm always worried how they will turn out and I get worried that I won't be able to make them nice enough to fit the look of my other ones. But some how it just comes together.

Are there any illustrations you would like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP