Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One More Freebie

No "With Envy Wednesday" today. But starting next week and every Wednesday until Christmas I will be featuring one shop on my Christmas wishlist. I will featuring products I want for myself (hmmm need to get hubs to stumble on this blog before Christmas :p) and products I think would be neat the important people in our lives. I think I'll call it Wishlist Wednesday because I have to have a catchy title right!



I also wanted to stop and let you know I created another freebie you everyone. If you're having a party for Thanksgiving or just a simple dinner this invite is a nice simple way to provide your guests with the details.


For Personal Use ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP